Call International Travel Associate (ITA)
515-326-3851 or 800-732-9402
- This booking option is available to all travelers and travel coordinators.
- You will reach our call center and the first available travel consultant will assist you.
- Identify yourself and your company to the travel consultant.
- If the traveler does not have a profile on file with ITA, you will need to provide the traveler’s name as it appears on the driver’s license, birth date and gender.
- Depending on your company’s travel policy, you may also need to provide a contact phone number, mailing address, email address, frequent flyer numbers, seat preferences and a form of payment.
- If you travel more than three times per year and you would like to have a profile on file with ITA, please complete the traveler profile form. Within two business days, your profile will be added to our files, providing access to the online booking option detailed below.
- If your company allows online booking, you should have a company-specific link for the booking tool. This option is available to travelers and travel coordinators with profiles on file with ITA.
If you do not have a profile, please complete the traveler profile form.
- Please keep in mind that if you are a travel coordinator booking on behalf of a traveler and the traveler does not have a profile, you will need to call our office or book the traveler as a guest traveler.
- Sign in using your user ID and password.
- Online assistance is also available by clicking the Help link.
- If you encounter any difficulties, please call ITA at 515-326-3851 or 800-732-9402 for assistance.
- This option is available to all travelers and travel coordinators.
- Requests are processed immediately by the first available agent.
After booking, you will receive an itinerary via email once your reservation is ticketed. It is very important that the itinerary is checked completely for accuracy. Any discrepancies must be reported to ITA the next business day following ticketing.